Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another musical comes to an end.

High School Musical director & production crew.
(Left to right; Kim, April,
Kody, Kris, Jon, Debbie, & Michelle)
Debbie Berezay, me & Debbie Miles

This is not the best picture of me. It had been a very long day. But with such cute friends how could I not post it? Our final show for High School Musical was last night & it ended on a wonderful note. I got involved with Cache Regional Theater through my talented daughter, Aubree. I help out with costumes, Debbie B. does hair and Debbie M. does both production and performing. They are such darling and wonderful friends. I am very blessed to have them in my life.

1 comment:

Princess Lisa said...

"Another musical comes to end"........

THANK GOODNESS! We need a lot less musicals in this world. I'm convinvced that they are the cause of the war in Iraq. Thank you for doing your part by shutting down your musical. Your country thanks you!