Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Doing Much Better!

Mom would kill me if she knew that I had taken a picture! She was busy trying to figure out her remote so she didn't notice. We are very grateful that she is doing so much better. The fine doctors at Mckay-Dee figured what was causing her strokes and were able to get her blood pressure and blood sugar under control. I don't think my dad would last very long with out her. He sat there by her bed and held her hand for hours. Now with the help of family and neighbors maybe we can keep them healthy and happy for a while. Mom will be 80 on November 10. I am glad she will be here to celebrate.

3 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

I'm SO glad your mom is better. It had to have been rough. Hang in there!

Lonna said...

Melody, I'm glad they have things under control. We'll keep you in our prayers and pray for a healthy recovery for you Mom.

Bryan said...

I too am glad to hear the good news. Our though you.ts and prayers are with